- Deanna on Take a second to help get the backboard fixed
- :) on Street closure, parking restrictions during RVA East End Festival
- John M on New late night menu, Mother’s Day Brunch at Patrick Henry Pub
- Brian Colegrove on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- dubois2 on Grotty exercise equipment in Jefferson Park to be replaced this week
- dubois2 on New Little Free Library on Chimborazo
- Melissa on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- 35th ST on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
Dogs are invited to join their owners for this walking tour of Church Hill, in partnership with the Richmond SPCA. Dogs must have current shots, mix well with others and remain on a leash. Owners are responsible for water and cleaning up after their dogs.
$10 per person
Reservations are required.
Space is limited.
Reservations: (804) 649-0711 x301 or purchase online.
This tour is presented as part of the Richmond History Tours program, a service of the Valentine Richmond History Center. We offer a full schedule of walking and bus tours of city neighborhoods, waterways, parks, retail districts, historic sites and battlefields. Led by a trained master guide, a Richmond History Tour is the best way to experience the city’s rich past, present and future.