- crd on Public hearing Wednesday on 180 apartments proposed below Jefferson Park
- dontmincewords on Public hearing Wednesday on 180 apartments proposed below Jefferson Park
- N. Brown on Proposed North 29th Bike-Walk Street would provide safe north/south corridor
- Elaine Odell on Public hearing Wednesday on 180 apartments proposed below Jefferson Park
- Michael on HOME COOKED DINNERS
- BAF on HOME COOKED DINNERS
- Eric S. Huffstutler on HOME COOKED DINNERS
- Brandon on This is the before picture
Dogs are invited to join their owners for this walking tour of Church Hill, in partnership with the Richmond SPCA. Dogs must have current shots, mix well with others and remain on a leash. Owners are responsible for water and cleaning up after their dogs.
$10 per person
Reservations are required.
Space is limited.
Reservations: (804) 649-0711 x301 or purchase online.
This tour is presented as part of the Richmond History Tours program, a service of the Valentine Richmond History Center. We offer a full schedule of walking and bus tours of city neighborhoods, waterways, parks, retail districts, historic sites and battlefields. Led by a trained master guide, a Richmond History Tour is the best way to experience the city’s rich past, present and future.