- Jenny W. on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
- John M on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Mike on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- June Ann Davenport on Kitty Snow’s “Up & Down Church Hill”
- Matt Hillian on Headstone missing at East End Cemetery
- Alex on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- J. Doyle on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- Alex on Want to play football for Armstong?
Dogs are invited to join their owners for this walking tour of Church Hill, in partnership with the Richmond SPCA. Dogs must have current shots, mix well with others and remain on a leash. Owners are responsible for water and cleaning up after their dogs.
$10 per person
Reservations are required.
Space is limited.
Reservations: (804) 649-0711 x301 or purchase online.
This tour is presented as part of the Richmond History Tours program, a service of the Valentine Richmond History Center. We offer a full schedule of walking and bus tours of city neighborhoods, waterways, parks, retail districts, historic sites and battlefields. Led by a trained master guide, a Richmond History Tour is the best way to experience the city’s rich past, present and future.