- rob pate on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- JW on A curious incident on Broad Street
- Meghanne on A curious incident on Broad Street
- Emily Klinedinst on Dog missing after B&E on M Street (UPDATE)
- Cadeho on The East End News (1925)
- Cadeho on A curious incident on Broad Street
- Ben on Before and after on 25th Street
- crd on Have you seen Penelope? (UPDATE)
The agenda for the Monday, April 23 City Council meeting (PDF) contains the following (and 39 others):
Ord. No. 2012-62 (Patron: Mayor Jones, By Request) – To approve an amendment to the Master Plan for the City of Richmond, … for the purpose of changing the land use designation reflected by the Master Plan’s Land Use Map for the Nine Mile Road area in the East Planning District, affecting certain properties facing Nine Mile Road to the north and south between its intersection with N. 26th Street and its intersection with N. 31st Street, certain properties between Creighton Road and Nine Mile Road at the intersection of Creighton Road and Nine Mile Road not a part of the Creighton Court Housing Complex; and several residential blocks along 27th Street and 28th Street near the Richmond Community Hospital.
Ord. No. 2012-55 (Patron: Mr. Samuels) – To amend and reordain City Code § 66-342, concerning the discharge of firearms in public places, for the purpose of prohibiting the discharge of firearms generally..