- Dubois2 on Vandalism at Chimborazo Garden and Playground
- Dubois2 on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Deanna on Vandalism at Chimborazo Garden and Playground
- WarGibFA on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Brett on Vandalism at Chimborazo Garden and Playground
- Heather on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Alexandra on “Hot guy walking dog”
- John M on “Hot guy walking dog”
The agenda for the Monday, April 23 City Council meeting (PDF) contains the following (and 39 others):
Ord. No. 2012-62 (Patron: Mayor Jones, By Request) – To approve an amendment to the Master Plan for the City of Richmond, … for the purpose of changing the land use designation reflected by the Master Plan’s Land Use Map for the Nine Mile Road area in the East Planning District, affecting certain properties facing Nine Mile Road to the north and south between its intersection with N. 26th Street and its intersection with N. 31st Street, certain properties between Creighton Road and Nine Mile Road at the intersection of Creighton Road and Nine Mile Road not a part of the Creighton Court Housing Complex; and several residential blocks along 27th Street and 28th Street near the Richmond Community Hospital.
Ord. No. 2012-55 (Patron: Mr. Samuels) – To amend and reordain City Code § 66-342, concerning the discharge of firearms in public places, for the purpose of prohibiting the discharge of firearms generally..