- Church Hill People’s News on Leigh Street by the Coliseum re-opens next week
- Mona Youssofi Bauwens on Leigh Street by the Coliseum re-opens next week
- Handy Orten on Missing this sweet tabby cat?
- Morgan Bailey on Missing this pretty white cat?
- Robbie Summey on Armstrong opens strong with 31-8 win over George Wythe
- Brooke Schmerge on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
- Patrick Spraker on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
- Michael Hild on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
Corey “Bill” James Walters (ABOVE LEFT), 18, whose last known address is the 1100 block of St. Paul Street, is wanted in connection with the shooting and robbery of a 25-year-old man just before 8 p.m. on April 6 in the 1800 block of North 22nd Street.
He may be in the company of Joel Malik Hicklin (RIGHT), 19, whose last known address is the 1600 block of North 21st Street, and who is also wanted on charges related to a separate robbery.
Both men are considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone who has any information on their whereabouts is asked call the Richmond Police Department’s Tipsline at 514-TIPS (8477) or Crime Stoppers at 780-1000. The Crime Stoppers number is anonymous.