- Kathleen Sanders on This slide has informative drawings (NSFW)
- Bill 3 on Seen on Broad Street
- Corey Lane on Seen on Broad Street
- chpn on Seen on Broad Street
- Chimbo on Seen on Broad Street
- Jennifer on Seen on Broad Street
- Church Hillian on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
- Brandon on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
Chimborazo Elementary School and Church Hill are front and center in a Christianity Today look at people moved by faith to take a stake in challenged urban neighborhoods across the country.
Over the past decade, a group of mostly white, middle-class Christian couples have moved into Church Hill, the community served by Chimborazo Elementary School. […] These four couples have the financial and social capital to send their kids to private schools or to homeschool. Yet they have chosen otherwise. Building on the firm foundation Principal Burke has laid, they want to help restore a community struggling against generational poverty, and they believe a key component is sending their own children to the community’s public school.