- Another neighbor on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- dontmincewords on Have you seen Atticus?
- Matt Conrad on “Sustainability with Style” for Jefferson Avenue
- 27th on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- Joshua Eckhardt on Tricyle
- Julie Oliver on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- WarGibFA on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- K on Reminder: Lock you car doors
Chimborazo Elementary School and Church Hill are front and center in a Christianity Today look at people moved by faith to take a stake in challenged urban neighborhoods across the country.
Over the past decade, a group of mostly white, middle-class Christian couples have moved into Church Hill, the community served by Chimborazo Elementary School. […] These four couples have the financial and social capital to send their kids to private schools or to homeschool. Yet they have chosen otherwise. Building on the firm foundation Principal Burke has laid, they want to help restore a community struggling against generational poverty, and they believe a key component is sending their own children to the community’s public school.