- Brian Colegrove on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- dubois2 on Grotty exercise equipment in Jefferson Park to be replaced this week
- dubois2 on New Little Free Library on Chimborazo
- Melissa on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- 35th ST on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- Ned Haley on New Little Free Library on Chimborazo
- Ms. Georgie Lewis/Seamstress on Church Hill Cleaners reopens on Q Street
- Jaron Clay on “Hot guy walking dog”
With only a few minutes of your time you can help the city’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities revitalize an East End park and give kids a new place to play. All you need to do is visit www.SpriteSparkParks.com and vote for Richmond’s Ethel Bailey Furman Park to help the city win a $15,000 grant to refurbish the park’s basketball courts. [VIA]
TAGGED: Ethel Bailey Furman