- Kathleen Sanders on Have you seen Penelope?
- chpn on Multi-family yard sale on 26th Street
- Social Worker neighbor on This slide has informative drawings (NSFW)
- chpn on Have you seen Penelope?
- jean mcdaniel on This slide has informative drawings (NSFW)
- Bk on This slide has informative drawings (NSFW)
- MHB on Have you seen Penelope?
- chaz on This slide has informative drawings (NSFW)
On Monday, April 9, from 3-7PM, children age 12 and younger are invited to hunt for 25,000 candy- and prize-filled eggs that will be hidden at the Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities’ community centers and participate in other fun activities for free.
The centers are located as follows:
Ann Hardy Plaza 3000 First Ave. 646-4824
Battery Park 2803 Dupont Circle 646-0944
Blackwell 300 E. 15th St. 646-8630
Creighton Court 2101 Creighton Road 646-4511
Fairfield Court 2506 Phaup St. 646-0029
Hickory Hill 300 E. Belt Blvd. 646-8663
Hotchkiss 701 E. Brookland Park Blvd. 646-4466
Humphrey Calder 414 N. Thompson St. 646-1780
Pine Camp 4901 Old Brook Road 646-3672
Powhatan 5051 Northhampton St. 646-0973
Randolph 1415 Grayland Ave. 646-1080
T. B. Smith 7825 Forest Hill Ave. 646-8490
Westover 1301 Jahnke Road 646-8995
Whitcomb Court 2302 Carmine St. 646-2988
Children who want to participate in the egg hunts will need to bring their own baskets. For more information, contact the community center of interest. These events are co-sponsored by the city of Richmond and Radio One.