- dontmincewords on Shots in the night?
- Laska on Shots in the night?
- CH Animal Lover on Shots in the night?
- John M on Shots in the night?
- Kathleen Sanders on Have you seen Princess?
- Bridgette on Shots in the night?
- chpn on Have you seen Princess?
- Katmando on Can you pledge to Scoop the Poop? (“Everybody’s doo’n it!”)
One take on the Irish Festival festival that is a mix of love and annoyance:
[All] you need to know is that this neighborhood rocks and they have an Irish Festival once a year. And it’s awesome, it’s great – who doesn’t enjoy a festival? And what’s more, it’s two blocks from my house, convenient for me and convenient for my friends who go and want to swing by and hang out. Yes, I love the Church Hill Irish Festival, BUT it has made me into that old lady on the block who tells those damn kids to get off her lawn.
TAGGED: Irish Festival