- Laska on Shots in the night?
- CH Animal Lover on Shots in the night?
- John M on Shots in the night?
- Kathleen Sanders on Have you seen Princess?
- Bridgette on Shots in the night?
- chpn on Have you seen Princess?
- Katmando on Can you pledge to Scoop the Poop? (“Everybody’s doo’n it!”)
- crd on Seen this missing cat?
The Richmond City School Board will convene a series of public conversations on the FY 2013 school budget to “help dispel some of the myths about the school system, to clearly illustrate how taxpayers’dollars are being spent, to review reductions in spending over the last five years and to provide greater clarity on the system’s per pupil costs so that the public can make informed decisions.”
The first meeting was held last night at Blackwell ES; the next meeting will be held Tuesday March 20, 2012, 7:30PM at Chimborazo Elementary School. Meetings ae scheduled throughout the month at Albert Hill MS, Southside Community Center, and John Marshall HS.