- JJ on Any of y’all seen a bear?
- Melinda on Church Hill flags for sale
- Melinda on A little bit of New Orleans on Marshall Street
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Any of y’all seen a bear?
- UrbanPioneer on Dead man on 26th Street
- Erin Kristen Doolin on Any of y’all seen a bear?
- UnionMeetsChurch on City moving forward on Jefferson Park Fountain
- Bill 3 on Any of y’all seen a bear?
The Richmond City School Board will convene a series of public conversations on the FY 2013 school budget to “help dispel some of the myths about the school system, to clearly illustrate how taxpayers’dollars are being spent, to review reductions in spending over the last five years and to provide greater clarity on the system’s per pupil costs so that the public can make informed decisions.”
The first meeting was held last night at Blackwell ES; the next meeting will be held Tuesday March 20, 2012, 7:30PM at Chimborazo Elementary School. Meetings ae scheduled throughout the month at Albert Hill MS, Southside Community Center, and John Marshall HS.