- Kathleen Sanders on This slide has informative drawings (NSFW)
- Bill 3 on Seen on Broad Street
- Corey Lane on Seen on Broad Street
- chpn on Seen on Broad Street
- Chimbo on Seen on Broad Street
- Jennifer on Seen on Broad Street
- Church Hillian on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
- Brandon on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
wtvr’s Fulton neighborhood once completely destroyed, future remains to be seen is an amazing 5-minute telling of the eradication of old Fulton:
Generations of families once called the Fulton area–nestled in a valley along Richmond’s east end-home.
Gone are the stores, churches and theater. Curbstones, broken bricks and solitary fire hydrants – now sit silently in barren fields. Beginning in 1970 bulldozers started wiping the poor neighborhood clean off of the map.
- Photographs of old Fulton (CHPN 4/1/10)