- spacecat on “He is super tiny and loves pineapple”
- Lee on Car vs porch
- IrishUrbanChick on Let’s make a visitor’s guide to the area
- crd on Chimborazo Park needs some love
- Aaron K on Chimborazo Park needs some love
- Chimbo on “He is super tiny and loves pineapple”
- Catherine Illian on Proposed North 29th Bike-Walk Street would provide safe north/south corridor
- Max Hepp-Buchanan on Proposed North 29th Bike-Walk Street would provide safe north/south corridor
A big weekend for Evergreen Cemetery if the weather holds:
We have a special clean up event this weekend. On Sunday, February 19, over 400 VCU students are scheduled to come out and work in shifts. We will start at 8 a.m. and work until 5 p.m. There will NOT be a work day Saturday. Others are welcome to come and join us during the day but you will need to bring your own gloves and tools as I will only have enough of those items for the student volunteers.
Unfortunately the weather for Sunday is iffy. It could be anything from partly cloudy to rain to snow. If we do get rained out, the rain day for this event is the following Saturday, February 25.