- dontmincewords on Shots in the night?
- Laska on Shots in the night?
- CH Animal Lover on Shots in the night?
- John M on Shots in the night?
- Kathleen Sanders on Have you seen Princess?
- Bridgette on Shots in the night?
- chpn on Have you seen Princess?
- Katmando on Can you pledge to Scoop the Poop? (“Everybody’s doo’n it!”)
The agenda for the Monday, February 13 City Council meeting contains the following:
Ord. No. 2012-7 (Patron: Mayor Jones, By Request) – To conditionally rezone *** 1904 and 1905 Cedar Street from the R-53 Multifamily Residential Zoning District to the R-63 Multifamily Urban Residential Zoning District (Conditional) ***.
Res. No. 2012-R4 (Patron: Ms. Newbille) – To approve *** $1,500.00 from the Council Districts Funds for the Seventh District to make a donation to the East District Family Resource Center for *** parenting events ***.