by John M
2218 M ST STRUCTURE FIRE, HOUSE FIRE 11:14 PM POWER WENT OUT…SMOKE COMING FROM THE HOUSE…UPSTAIRS BEDROOM…POSSIBLY ELECTRICAL RELATED
tagged: fire, M Street, Union Hill
Me, Pepe and Greycat survived the Great House Fire of 2012 thanks to #RVA Fire Dept. Thanks, guys! @rfdva @RichmondPolice @chpn
@_Lenny75_ I had been hearing scratching, rustling noises for a couple days…turns out it was a nest of squirrels that chewed wires @chpn
“@chpn: Fire on M Street http://t.co/j7nzLX6A #rva” <–that was my house ????
@_Lenny75_ I hope those little fuckers fried. They owe me a shit ton of money now. #ihatesquirrels @chpn
Dang! you ok? homeless?
I’ve heard that the owner of that house is a bit of a slumlord.