- John Murden Jr. on Partners in O Street development at odds
- jamie on Partners in O Street development at odds
- Eric S. Huffstutler on A proposal for the 17th Street Market
- Dave Seibert on Union Hill Civic Association meet & social tonight
- Matt Conrad on Partners in O Street development at odds
- J on Roaring Pines setting up shop on Venable Street
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Partners in O Street development at odds
- Brandon on Partners in O Street development at odds
Get your tickets to the Holiday House Tour and Church Hill Holiday party:
This year, usher in the holidays in Church Hill: Where Richmond began. Please join us for our annual Holiday Weekend festivities, December 9-11, including Vespers, Holiday House Tour and Holiday Party.
Holiday House Tour
December 11, 2011 noon-5PM $15 advance/$20 day of
“Once again, we open our doors to visitors on December 11, 2011 from 12 noon to 5 pm for our 46th annual Historic Holiday House Tour. Visitors will enjoy a journey back in time as they stroll through Richmond’s first neighborhood, encountering carolers in period costumes and horse drawn carriages.” Check out the map of houses on the tour, includes Union Hill, Church Hill North, Libby Hill, St.John’s, and Chimborazo.
Friday, December 9, 7PM FREE
Vespers service at St. John’s Episcopal Church followed by a candlelight walk through the neighborhood. The walk will be led by a troupe of bagpipers to the Soldiers and Sailors Monument in Libby Hill Park for caroling, led by the St. Paul’s Episcopal men’s choir.
Church Hill Party
Saturday, December 10, 8pm-12am $15
At Patrick Henry Pub, 2300 E. Broad Street. Heavy hors d’oeuvres are included in the price, cash bar.