- Julie Oliver on Did you grab this bookshelf?
- EDS on Did you grab this bookshelf?
- Erin on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
- JessOfRVA on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
- BeKura Shabazz on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- resident on Man shot on Coalter Street
- Paul Granger on Man shot on Coalter Street
- chpn on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
The Annual Church Hill Association Membership Party is this Tuesday, November 22nd, 7PM at Poe’s Pub (2706 East Main Street):
Come and enjoy an evening of friendship and renew your CHA membership in the process!
You will receive 2 complementary drink tickets per member for beer or wine and appetizers. Soda is free.
Poe’s Pub is also providing a cash bar with “Happy Hour” prices.
Please fill out a membership form and a check for $25 PER PERSON (made out to Church Hill Association) before you come. This will allow the sign-up line to move quickly.
Membership forms can be found on the last page of any of the newsletters or here and printed out. Please fill out a form even if you are a renewing member.
Tickets for the Holiday party at Patrick Henry’s and the house tour will also be on sale during the evening or can be purchased now on the CHA website.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Aimee Perron Seibert, President
Jon Ondrak, President-Elect