- Courtney Cotton on Anti-abortion activists at Armstrong this afternoon
- Jacob on Woman shot to death on Burton Street
- Church Hill People’s News on Anti-abortion activists at Armstrong this afternoon
- Paulette McElwain on Anti-abortion activists at Armstrong this afternoon
- Katie Annette Arrowsmith on Anti-abortion activists at Armstrong this afternoon
- Matt Conrad on Woman shot to death on Burton Street
- Tony Murray on Anti-abortion activists at Armstrong this afternoon
- Queen of Church Hill on Anti-abortion activists at Armstrong this afternoon
The next meeting of the Church Hill Association will be the August Picnic, this Tuesday, August 16th at 6:30 in Reed’s Square:
Thanks to Tom and Eileen Sanders, star volunteers for organizing the picnic! Food is potluck (Last names: A-G entrée; H-N side; O-R green salad; S-Z dessert) CHA provides the beer, wine and all paper products.
It’s that time of the year! Elections to the CHA Board are in November, so we are currently seeking folks to fill six empty slots: Vice President (becomes President the following year), Secretary, Assistant Treasurer (becomes Treasurer the following year), and three members-at-large seats. Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested or if you have someone great in mind.
The Board will be developing and voting on our 2012 budget early this fall and we are taking requests to consider now. Please fill out the budget form found here: http://www.churchhillrichmond.com/wp/?page_id=13 and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1.
Church Hill Directory
Don’t miss out! We are still taking names to be in the all-inclusive Church Hill directory. Please email Benedicte Whitworth at email@example.com to add your information.
Volunteer for Hogtoberfest
Sign up now to get your volunteer activity/shift of choice as Hogtoberfest comes to the Hill the first weekend in October! Just take a minute and check out all the opportunities available: http://www.styleweekly.com/richmond/HogtoberVolunteer/Page
Holiday House Tour
We are accepting homes to be on our annual Holiday House Tour, to be held on Sunday, December 11 from 12-5PM. Now is the time to show off your house or nominate your neighbors. Every year we showcase amazing homes- we hope this year it will be yours. Jon Ondrak, CHA Vice President is coordinating: firstname.lastname@example.org