- Morgan Bailey on Missing this pretty white cat?
- Robbie Summey on Armstrong opens strong with 31-8 win over George Wythe
- Brooke Schmerge on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
- Patrick Spraker on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
- Michael Hild on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
- Heather Boylan Drew on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
- Nicoleta Kappatos on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
- Jennifer Elsner on The new Dutch and Co. joint will be called Stroops
The next meeting of the Church Hill Association will be the August Picnic, this Tuesday, August 16th at 6:30 in Reed’s Square:
Thanks to Tom and Eileen Sanders, star volunteers for organizing the picnic! Food is potluck (Last names: A-G entrée; H-N side; O-R green salad; S-Z dessert) CHA provides the beer, wine and all paper products.
It’s that time of the year! Elections to the CHA Board are in November, so we are currently seeking folks to fill six empty slots: Vice President (becomes President the following year), Secretary, Assistant Treasurer (becomes Treasurer the following year), and three members-at-large seats. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or if you have someone great in mind.
The Board will be developing and voting on our 2012 budget early this fall and we are taking requests to consider now. Please fill out the budget form found here: http://www.churchhillrichmond.com/wp/?page_id=13 and submit it to email@example.com before September 1.
Church Hill Directory
Don’t miss out! We are still taking names to be in the all-inclusive Church Hill directory. Please email Benedicte Whitworth at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your information.
Volunteer for Hogtoberfest
Sign up now to get your volunteer activity/shift of choice as Hogtoberfest comes to the Hill the first weekend in October! Just take a minute and check out all the opportunities available: http://www.styleweekly.com/richmond/HogtoberVolunteer/Page
Holiday House Tour
We are accepting homes to be on our annual Holiday House Tour, to be held on Sunday, December 11 from 12-5PM. Now is the time to show off your house or nominate your neighbors. Every year we showcase amazing homes- we hope this year it will be yours. Jon Ondrak, CHA Vice President is coordinating: email@example.com