- Julie O’Kelly on A little bit of New Orleans on Marshall Street
- Stephen on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Katherine Jester on Any of y’all seen a bear?
- John M on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Brandon on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Aud on New sign at East End Cemetery
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Dead man on 26th Street
- dontmincewords on City moving forward on Jefferson Park Fountain
The RVA Hoop Lovers are in Chimborazo Park each Thursday night from 7pm-Sunset at the large gazebo. The RVA Hoop Lovers bring piles of hoops, music, and loads of energy to share with everyone that would like to join in on the fun, and learn more about Hoop Dance. We’ve been having a BLAST!!!
For more information about RVA Hoop House, go to www.rvahoophouse.org
For general information about how to get involved with our organization, email email@example.com