- Tia on Are your dogs ok?
- Lana on ALL THE NEWS: found camera bag, cats, job postings, maybe B&E, volunteer opportunity, and more
- crd on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Brian Colegrove on Who delivers food to Church Hill?
- Brian Colegrove on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- Anthony Murray on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Adam’s neighbor on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- WarGibFA on Vandalism at Chimborazo Garden and Playground
Historic Richmond Foundation has named the East End Theater / Patrick Henry Theatre on 25th Street as their most recent Under the Radar:
UtR 31: Patrick Henry Theatre
418 N 25TH ST
Owner: RELATED COMPANIES THE LLC AND STERLING BILDER LLC
Mailing Address: 17 SOUTH BELMONT AVE, RICHMOND, VA 23221
Land Value: $69,000
Improvement Value: $43,000
Total Value: $112,000
Foreclosed upon: 1.7.2010 by Bank of Goochland
Art Deco style building considered to be contributing to the district by Department of Historic Resources