- garry on Missing this little dog?
- Bill Hartsock on New Chef de Cuisine, Monday-only pasta menu at Dutch & Company
- JessOfRVA on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Marian Charlies Angel Fields on Missing this little dog?
- Brian Colegrove on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Robbie Summey on A tribute to old Armstrong High
- WTM on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Vanyali on Are you missing an orange tabby?
Historic Richmond Foundation has named the East End Theater / Patrick Henry Theatre on 25th Street as their most recent Under the Radar:
UtR 31: Patrick Henry Theatre
418 N 25TH ST
Owner: RELATED COMPANIES THE LLC AND STERLING BILDER LLC
Mailing Address: 17 SOUTH BELMONT AVE, RICHMOND, VA 23221
Land Value: $69,000
Improvement Value: $43,000
Total Value: $112,000
Foreclosed upon: 1.7.2010 by Bank of Goochland
Art Deco style building considered to be contributing to the district by Department of Historic Resources