- Julie O’Kelly on A little bit of New Orleans on Marshall Street
- Stephen on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Katherine Jester on Any of y’all seen a bear?
- John M on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Brandon on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Aud on New sign at East End Cemetery
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Dead man on 26th Street
- dontmincewords on City moving forward on Jefferson Park Fountain
The new owners of the old Que Pasa space are seeking community support for an SUP to be able to re-open the restaurant space and have an apartment upstairs:
We are hoping to gain community support for getting our Special Use Permit. I was hoping that any Church Hill/ Union Hill residents who have the time would write me a letter of support. Please include your name and address. These letters can be sent to me at email@example.com.