- Julie O’Kelly on A little bit of New Orleans on Marshall Street
- Stephen on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Katherine Jester on Any of y’all seen a bear?
- John M on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Brandon on Fairmount traffic circle appears to be on track
- Aud on New sign at East End Cemetery
- Eric S. Huffstutler on Dead man on 26th Street
- dontmincewords on City moving forward on Jefferson Park Fountain
A reader writes in looking for clarification on parking rules:
I got a $40 parking ticket at around 5:30 AM for parking at this space at 21st/ Leigh/ Princess Anne. I was in front of the purple jeep and behind the telephone pole handicapped ramp. I drive a VW Bug, so a small car. I have no idea what parking rule I broke. The ticket indicates being in a crosswalk or within 20 feet of a crosswalk or alley/ street intersection. If it’s against the law to park within 20 feet of all intersections, that’s news to me & severely cuts down on available parking all over the city. I’m wondering if anyone else around Church Hill/ Union Hill has gotten a ticket like this.