- Bill Hartsock on Cedar Street (1980)
- Sarah Joy DiDomenico on Have you seen Sebastian?
- chpn on Robbery on Broad Street
- crd on Robbery on Broad Street
- Cadeho on Cedar Street (1980)
- Steve M on Robbery on Broad Street
- chpn on Community coat drive taking donations, will be distributed December 8
- vanyali on Community coat drive taking donations, will be distributed December 8
A reader writes in looking for clarification on parking rules:
I got a $40 parking ticket at around 5:30 AM for parking at this space at 21st/ Leigh/ Princess Anne. I was in front of the purple jeep and behind the telephone pole handicapped ramp. I drive a VW Bug, so a small car. I have no idea what parking rule I broke. The ticket indicates being in a crosswalk or within 20 feet of a crosswalk or alley/ street intersection. If it’s against the law to park within 20 feet of all intersections, that’s news to me & severely cuts down on available parking all over the city. I’m wondering if anyone else around Church Hill/ Union Hill has gotten a ticket like this.