- John M on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Elaine Odell on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Melissa on QUESTION: How does Church Hill fare during hurricanes?
- Walter Griggs on This was once the Twenty-Fifth Street Fish and Oyster Market
- Mr. Neal on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Lora Toothman on Robbery and arrest on Jefferson Avenue
- Stacie Birchett on Express tour of Better Housing Coalition’s work in Richmond
- Lamonte Williams on A short history of the Central Lunatic Asylum
The Richmond Smiles mobile dentistry van will be at Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital at 1500 North 28th Street on every Wednesday in September (PDF) from 8:30AM–4PM.
Our mission is to provide emergency and initial entry to dental care for residents that do not have access to routine dental health services. Our goal is to provide quality dental services to uninsured Richmond area residents. Dental services are provided first- come-first-served. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU ARRIVE EARLY!!!
A wide range of dental care is offered. We offer dental examinations, cleanings, fillings, school screenings and extractions. We also provide a referral service to continue your dental treatment to local area dentists.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our sites.