- Cindy Myron on Leigh Street by the Coliseum re-opens next week
- Matt Hillian on A call for mercy and justice
- Carly on Missing this sweet tabby cat?
- Steven Sehika on Leigh Street by the Coliseum re-opens next week
- Keith Wright on Missing this sweet tabby cat?
- Chelsea Harnish on Leigh Street by the Coliseum re-opens next week
- Alex on Community open house tonight at The Lofty
- chpn on Missing this little guy?
The Richmond Smiles mobile dentistry van will be at Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital at 1500 North 28th Street on every Wednesday in September (PDF) from 8:30AM–4PM.
Our mission is to provide emergency and initial entry to dental care for residents that do not have access to routine dental health services. Our goal is to provide quality dental services to uninsured Richmond area residents. Dental services are provided first- come-first-served. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU ARRIVE EARLY!!!
A wide range of dental care is offered. We offer dental examinations, cleanings, fillings, school screenings and extractions. We also provide a referral service to continue your dental treatment to local area dentists.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our sites.