- Tommy Waterworth on In last night’s excitement, one of you forgot to pay your tab at Patrick Henry Pub
- Jaron Clay on In last night’s excitement, one of you forgot to pay your tab at Patrick Henry Pub
- crd on Have you seen Simon AKA Mr.Pusspuss?
- Mark Kronenthal on Rainbow with dog and vacant house
- Damica Alston on Rainbow with dog and vacant house
- Katherine Jester on This abondoned cat needs a good home
- Sarah Hunt Clair on This abondoned cat needs a good home
- Emily Klinedinst on This abondoned cat needs a good home
The Richmond Smiles mobile dentistry van will be at Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital at 1500 North 28th Street on every Wednesday in September (PDF) from 8:30AM–4PM.
Our mission is to provide emergency and initial entry to dental care for residents that do not have access to routine dental health services. Our goal is to provide quality dental services to uninsured Richmond area residents. Dental services are provided first- come-first-served. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU ARRIVE EARLY!!!
A wide range of dental care is offered. We offer dental examinations, cleanings, fillings, school screenings and extractions. We also provide a referral service to continue your dental treatment to local area dentists.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our sites.