- garry on Missing this little dog?
- Bill Hartsock on New Chef de Cuisine, Monday-only pasta menu at Dutch & Company
- JessOfRVA on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Marian Charlies Angel Fields on Missing this little dog?
- Brian Colegrove on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Robbie Summey on A tribute to old Armstrong High
- WTM on Are you missing an orange tabby?
- Vanyali on Are you missing an orange tabby?
The Richmond Smiles mobile dentistry van will be at Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital at 1500 North 28th Street on every Wednesday in September (PDF) from 8:30AM–4PM.
Our mission is to provide emergency and initial entry to dental care for residents that do not have access to routine dental health services. Our goal is to provide quality dental services to uninsured Richmond area residents. Dental services are provided first- come-first-served. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU ARRIVE EARLY!!!
A wide range of dental care is offered. We offer dental examinations, cleanings, fillings, school screenings and extractions. We also provide a referral service to continue your dental treatment to local area dentists.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our sites.