- Dubois2 on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Deanna on Vandalism at Chimborazo Garden and Playground
- WarGibFA on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Brett on Vandalism at Chimborazo Garden and Playground
- Heather on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Alexandra on “Hot guy walking dog”
- John M on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Eric S. Huffstutler on “Hot guy walking dog”
The Richmond Smiles mobile dentistry van will be at Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital at 1500 North 28th Street on every Wednesday in September (PDF) from 8:30AM–4PM.
Our mission is to provide emergency and initial entry to dental care for residents that do not have access to routine dental health services. Our goal is to provide quality dental services to uninsured Richmond area residents. Dental services are provided first- come-first-served. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU ARRIVE EARLY!!!
A wide range of dental care is offered. We offer dental examinations, cleanings, fillings, school screenings and extractions. We also provide a referral service to continue your dental treatment to local area dentists.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our sites.