- jean mcdaniel on Less than 50 days until the World Road Cycling Championships
- Melnda on Less than 50 days until the World Road Cycling Championships
- chpn on National Night Out events in the East End (UPDATED)
- chpn on Less than 50 days until the World Road Cycling Championships
- chpn on New principal named at MLK Middle School
- Chimbo on Less than 50 days until the World Road Cycling Championships
- Jereme Yoho on Blackbird Salon coming to 25th Street this fall
- Kathleen Sanders on Bicycle and running trails in the East End (UPDATED)
The Richmond Smiles mobile dentistry van will be at Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital at 1500 North 28th Street on every Wednesday in September (PDF) from 8:30AM–4PM.
Our mission is to provide emergency and initial entry to dental care for residents that do not have access to routine dental health services. Our goal is to provide quality dental services to uninsured Richmond area residents. Dental services are provided first- come-first-served. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU ARRIVE EARLY!!!
A wide range of dental care is offered. We offer dental examinations, cleanings, fillings, school screenings and extractions. We also provide a referral service to continue your dental treatment to local area dentists.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our sites.