- lin on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
- Dewbius on Bicycle and running trails in the East End (UPDATED)
- K on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
- Lt on Man shot on Redd Street (UPDATED)
- neighbor on Expect lane closures starting soon on Jefferson Avenue
- Eric Huffstutler on Richmond then and now
- crd on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
- Robbie Summey on Richmond ranks 92nd in public transportation coverage and access to employment
Garry Powell recently sat down for a video interview. Get his background and experience; his take on Housing, Public Safety, Echo Harbor, and Old and Historic Districts; and find out why he has accepted no money for campaign…
I’ve been trying to interview the various candidates, which has been a mixed experience. Almost everyone has made themeselves available to me, but I have not been able to keep up with actually getting the interviews written up and posted.
To take some of the work off me and to also better remove myself as any kind of possible filter, I tried something new for CHPN with candidate Garry Powell. This short segment video interview brings the candidate to you directly, and relatively quickly as well.
What is your background?
What relevant experience do you bring to the job?
You highlight 4 isssues on your site – Housing, Public Health, Safety, and Education. With regard to Housing, what are some specific programs that you have seen to be effective and would support or would like to see put in place?
Your campaign has apparently not raised any money. What’s up with that?
Union Hill Old & Historic District?
Is there anything else that you’d like to say?
You can follow all of the election-related posts in the ELECTION category. Three of the other candidates’ interviews have already been published: