- Martha Mabey on Liberty Public House opens Saturday
- Tia on Are your dogs ok?
- Lana on ALL THE NEWS: found camera bag, cats, job postings, maybe B&E, volunteer opportunity, and more
- crd on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Brian Colegrove on Who delivers food to Church Hill?
- Brian Colegrove on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- Anthony Murray on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Adam’s neighbor on Have you seen Denver the cat?
The Armstrong-Walker Classic Foundation and the Virginia Hornets Semi-Pro Football Team present the Armstrong-Walker Commemorative Football Classic! Armstrong vs. Walker on Saturday, November 28, 2009, at Virginia Union University’s Hovey Field.
Tickets available Oct 19th: $12.00 Adults (Advanced) – $15.00 (Gate) $7.00 Children 7 to 16 years – 6 and under free at:
- BARKY’S Spiritual Shop 18 E. Broad St. Richmond
- Ms. Maggie’s Restaurant on corner of 2nd and Clay St. Richmond
- Online at http://www.armstrongwalkerclassic.org
For information on advanced tickets, to volunteer, become a vendor, advertise in the Souvenir Program Book, or to obtain tailgating information, visit our website at www.armstrongwalkerclassic.org or email: email@example.com
ARMSTRONG-WALKER COMMEMORATIVE FOOTBALL CLASSIC HOTEL LIST
To get discount rate please mention “Armstrong-Walker Football Classic”
Richmond Marriott (Headquarters for game)
500 East Broad Street Richmond, Virginia 23219 USA
Phone: 804-643-3400 Fax: 804-788-1230
Price 89.00 single rate
Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown
555 East Canal Street Richmond, Virginia 23219
Hotel: 804-788-0900 Fax: 804-788-7087
Prices 79.00 Single rate
Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Richmond
501 E Broad St Richmond, VA 23219-1810
Price 89.00 Single Rate
Holiday Inn Express
201 E Cary St. Richmond, VA 23219
Price 79.00 Single Rate