- Robbie Summey on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Neighbor on Did you grab this bookshelf?
- dontmincewords on Less than 50 days until the World Road Cycling Championships
- chpn on Less than 50 days until the World Road Cycling Championships
- Chimbo on Less than 50 days until the World Road Cycling Championships
- Alex on A new house for Broad Street?
- chpn on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Jenny Tremblay West on Keep an eye out for this stolen motorcycle
The RPD’s Noteworthy Incidents scantily reported a robbery at 515 Chimborazo Boulevard just before 3PM on Saturday as: “An employee reported an unknown male with a gun robbed the business.” Turns out that 515 is the Chimbo Mart and readers have added some detail:
Allegedly the robber(s) only robbed the store. The customers were not robbed. To flee, the suspect(s) ran into the woods on 35th street between Marshall and Clay streets. Police surrounded the area for several hours, even bringing in the K9 unit.