- Corey Lane on Seen on Broad Street
- chpn on Seen on Broad Street
- Chimbo on Seen on Broad Street
- Jennifer on Seen on Broad Street
- Church Hillian on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
- Brandon on Council to consider land transfer to Bon Secours
- chpn on Prayer vigil for Arianna Davis
- Liz on Have you seen Penelope?
The RPD’s Noteworthy Incidents scantily reported a robbery at 515 Chimborazo Boulevard just before 3PM on Saturday as: “An employee reported an unknown male with a gun robbed the business.” Turns out that 515 is the Chimbo Mart and readers have added some detail:
Allegedly the robber(s) only robbed the store. The customers were not robbed. To flee, the suspect(s) ran into the woods on 35th street between Marshall and Clay streets. Police surrounded the area for several hours, even bringing in the K9 unit.