- Another neighbor on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- dontmincewords on Have you seen Atticus?
- Matt Conrad on “Sustainability with Style” for Jefferson Avenue
- 27th on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- Joshua Eckhardt on Tricyle
- Julie Oliver on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- WarGibFA on Reminder: Lock you car doors
- K on Reminder: Lock you car doors
Chris on the spot sends word that the already complex intersection at Jefferson/Clay/22nd is shut down:
Police have a portion of the intersection of Jefferson Ave., Clay St., and N. 22nd (very close to Alamo BBQ) blocked due to what appears to be a break in a water main. They estimate it happened approximately 7:00am this morning. Just before getting these photos (7:30am), city employees were shutting off the water at a valve in the middle of the intersection.