- gigi on Can you help Lt.Blackwell replace the stolen turkeys and fixings?
- Kevin on Festival of CX at Chimborazo Park yesterday
- chpn on Vacant buildings in Richmond: Where are they and who owns them? (October 2015)
- Daniel on Corn Chair
- Nick on Missing this cat?
- Jenna Cook Nguyen on Missing this cat?
- garry on Missing this dog?
- Dean on Plans to move forward with improvements at Intermediate Terminal
In addition to having a line for the route of the Church Hill train tunnel, this map also shows both Libby Hill and an adjacent Marshall square making up what we know of as today’s hillside park. Union Hill still had Pleasant, Pickett, and Scott Streets.
The undated map shows Main Street Station (built in 1901), but can’t be much more recent than that.
Much thanks to Bill Hartsock for sharing.