by John M
In addition to having a line for the route of the Church Hill train tunnel, this map also shows both Libby Hill and an adjacent Marshall square making up what we know of as today’s hillside park. Union Hill still had Pleasant, Pickett, and Scott Streets.
The undated map shows Main Street Station (built in 1901), but can’t be much more recent than that.
Much thanks to Bill Hartsock for sharing.