- Lana on ALL THE NEWS: found camera bag, cats, job postings, maybe B&E, volunteer opportunity, and more
- crd on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Brian Colegrove on Who delivers food to Church Hill?
- Brian Colegrove on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- Anthony Murray on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Adam’s neighbor on Have you seen Denver the cat?
- WarGibFA on Vandalism at Chimborazo Garden and Playground
- Eric S. Huffstutler on “Hot guy walking dog”
In addition to having a line for the route of the Church Hill train tunnel, this map also shows both Libby Hill and an adjacent Marshall square making up what we know of as today’s hillside park. Union Hill still had Pleasant, Pickett, and Scott Streets.
The undated map shows Main Street Station (built in 1901), but can’t be much more recent than that.
Much thanks to Bill Hartsock for sharing.