- Emily Klinedinst on Dog missing after B&E on M Street (UPDATE)
- Cadeho on The East End News (1925)
- Cadeho on A curious incident on Broad Street
- Ben on Before and after on 25th Street
- crd on Have you seen Penelope? (UPDATE)
- Jeb Wash on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- Lee on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
- East Marshall on Local man arrested in string of Henrico burglaries
December 21, 2007 8:09 am by John M
According to an email that is circulating:
- The zoning officer assigned to this property is Michelle Peters, 646-6354.
- At this time, the property has a pending application to “Reinstate Previous Use”. The previous use was a night club with a liquor license (which was revoked by the ABC board due to repeated violations.)
- Neighbors have observed property improvement going on inside the building, but there is no building permit open on the property.
- The property is zoned B2 which would allow a night club/restaurant/lounge, however they need 30 parking spaces according to Cheryl Taylor at Zoning & Permits.