- Jenny W. on Tires slashed, windshield smashed on Clay Street
- John M on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- Mike on Lillie A. Estes announces bid for mayor
- June Ann Davenport on Kitty Snow’s “Up & Down Church Hill”
- Matt Hillian on Headstone missing at East End Cemetery
- Alex on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- J. Doyle on Three recent incidents on 27th Street
- Alex on Want to play football for Armstong?
December 21, 2007 8:09 am by John M
According to an email that is circulating:
- The zoning officer assigned to this property is Michelle Peters, 646-6354.
- At this time, the property has a pending application to “Reinstate Previous Use”. The previous use was a night club with a liquor license (which was revoked by the ABC board due to repeated violations.)
- Neighbors have observed property improvement going on inside the building, but there is no building permit open on the property.
- The property is zoned B2 which would allow a night club/restaurant/lounge, however they need 30 parking spaces according to Cheryl Taylor at Zoning & Permits.