- Ms. Georgie Lewis/Seamstress on Church Hill Cleaners reopens on Q Street
- Jaron Clay on “Hot guy walking dog”
- Lee on Grotty exercise equipment in Jefferson Park to be replaced this week
- Dana Bagby on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- Diego on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- Juliellen Sarver on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- twitter_Jonny_Waffles on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
- philoconn on Recommend a roofer and/or painting contractor?
The State Department of Education today released the data on the School Accreditation Status for 2007-2008. All of the neighborhood schools are designated as Fully Accredited except for Martin Luther King Middle School which is designated Accredited with Warning, with the warning coming in history (having met the benchmarks in both math and English).
A related article on nbc12 points out that “Ninety-six percent of Virginia’s elementary schools received full accreditation, 97 percent of its high schools and 69 percent of the middle schools.”
Virginia Accreditation Status for 2007-2008 based on achievement results from 2006-2007.
|School Accreditation Ratings|
|Run on Thu Sep 27 16:29:20 EDT 2007|
|Armstrong High School||Fully Accredited|
|Bellevue Model Elementary||Fully Accredited|
|Chimborazo Elementary||Fully Accredited|
|Fairfield Court Elementary||Fully Accredited|
|Franklin Military||Fully Accredited|
|George Mason Elementary||Fully Accredited|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Middle School||Accredited with Warning|
|Woodville Elementary||Fully Accredited|
TAGGED: accreditation, Armstrong HS, Bellevue ES, Chimborazo ES, George Mason ES, MLK MS, schools, Woodville ES