- Anne on Car vs pedestrian
- Aud on Car vs pedestrian
- Jennifer Elsner on East Grace Street House Concert Series kicks off summer with Curtis McMurtry
- Brian Colegrove on Missing an orange cat?
- CHResident on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
- tiny on Car vs pedestrian
- chpn on East Grace Street House Concert Series kicks off summer with Curtis McMurtry
- Bill 3 on The Libby Terrace Fairy Village
A detail from a 1923 City of Richmond Public Works map that upon which the darker areas “indicates location of colored population”.
The green indicates Broad Street, M Street, Venable Street, Fairmount Avenue, Nine Mile Road, and 25th Street. Click to view a larger image of the entire city.
TAGGED: 25th Street, Broad Street, Department of Public Works, Fairmount Ave, M Street, map, Nine Mile Road, Venable Street