- gigi on Can you help Lt.Blackwell replace the stolen turkeys and fixings?
- Kevin on Festival of CX at Chimborazo Park yesterday
- chpn on Vacant buildings in Richmond: Where are they and who owns them? (October 2015)
- Daniel on Corn Chair
- Nick on Missing this cat?
- Jenna Cook Nguyen on Missing this cat?
- garry on Missing this dog?
- Dean on Plans to move forward with improvements at Intermediate Terminal
A week into our 7th district poll, this is what we have so far…
Fot the city council, it breaks down like this: Delores McQuinn 16%, Reggie Malone 77%, and undecided 7%. For school board: Ronald Bond 8%, Donald Coleman 21%, Delores Murray 13%, Keith West 45%, and undecided 13%.
This is obviously a flawed and probably valueless set of data, but what the heck. It’ll be interesting to look back afterward and find some corrolation here.