- Mars on Community open house tonight at The Lofty
- Neighbor on A call for mercy and justice
- Doug Paul on A call for mercy and justice
- Parker on A call for mercy and justice
- Ashley Noelle on Leigh Street by the Coliseum re-opens next week
- Joshua Cooley on A call for mercy and justice
- Dave Seibert on Leigh Street by the Coliseum re-opens next week
- kfo on A call for mercy and justice
Two events brought people out to celebrate the holiday season.
Vice Mayor Delores L. McQuinn’s 5th Annual Grand Illumination celebrated the illumination of the seasonal lights at the EDI building at 25th and M Streets. 25th was blocked off the north to make room for children’s rides and food vendors. There were performances by trombonists from the United House of Prayer for All People, among others, on a stage set-up by the main entrance. The all-ages crowd was treated to a visit by a black Santa.
12th Annual Parade of Lights
The 12th Annual Parade of Lights brought families and neighbors to Libby Hill at dusk. A great view, a bonfire and hot apple cider, along with recorded seasonal music created a friendly atmosphere.