The City of Richmond’s Department of Planning and Development Review (PDR) is hosting a meeting to kick-off a long-range plan for the Broad & East Main Street corridor that will be the future route of the Pulse Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system. The plan will focus on future development along the corridor and will seek to answer questions like:
- Where along the BRT corridor should development occur?
- What should that development look like?
- How should that development happen?
The meeting will be held at the DMV Building at 2300 West Broad Street, on November 19, at 5:30 PM.
RVA News has a great 8-part BRT FAQ series if you need to get caught up:
- So what’s a BRT?
- Where will the BRT go?
- What’s the timeline, and when did it all begin?
- The bus itself
- What’s this dang thing cost to build?
- The left turn situation
- What does an outside expert think?
- What should I know before attending a public meeting?
— ∮∮∮ —