Richmond BizSense is reporting that the Armitage Building on Williamsburg Road is for sale.
History Replays Today has a history of the building and the Armitage Manufacturing Company:
The section of the building that faces Williamsburg Ave is the oldest part of the building and was built in 1900 to replace the original building that burned. The property was bought and developed by the Armitage Manufacturing Company from George T. King who ran the adjacent Richmond City Mill. The Armitage Manufacturing Co. made building materials including tarred felt, oil, black varnish roofing papers, paints, and 2 &3 ply roofs from the coal-tar by product from Fulton Gas Works across the avenue.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in July, 2012 (PDF).